Word of the Week

I introduced the Word of the Week to help us improve our working knowledge of the English language. Your part if you choose to participate is to be aware of and use each word for the entire week whenever the opportunity presents itself. This way we will all increase our vocabulary and our knowledge of the English language supplying us with a very effective tool to utilize on our road to success.

temerity

te·mer·i·ty /təˈmerəti/ noun

the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment.

From a poem entitled “It’s No Surprise”

“Eyes exuding sincerity,

understanding, temerity,

is why I love you.”











Thursday, April 24, 2014

Abundance

"God is my supplier. People, things, and circumstance are the venues First Source uses to fulfill the desires of my Heart.
By the thoughts I choose to accept as my Truth, and the words I speak, are the desires of the Heart crystallized into my physical experience.
Heed the Watchman, the Super-conscience, at the gate. Ever seek His council.
Jesus instructed us to pray unceasingly with praise and thanksgiving.
Our duty is to guard our thoughts and choose our words wisely that we might create a joyful world for our Self, adding value to all."  
                                                                                                                                                                 ~Marshall Page

No comments:

Post a Comment